There are several options available to you when it comes to the replacement of damaged or missing teeth. But, Dental Implants are an option that stands out above the rest. When you opt for Dental Implants in Canberra you enjoy certain benefits which other tooth replacement options like bridges or dentures just cannot offer. Just scroll through to know some of the key benefits of this innovative option.
Key Benefits of opting for treatment of Dental Implants in Canberra:-
(1) Prevents Bone Loss:
Tooth loss is often followed by loss of bone mass in your jaw. The jawbone requires the inducement it receives when your teeth connect to maintain its mass. The only tooth replacement option that also replaces the jaw bone stimulation is
Dental Implants in Canberra.
(2) Ensure a perfect match with your natural teeth:
Dental Implants are available in different shapes and sizes. Dentists of Dental Implants in Canberra work with you to fabricate implants so that it perfectly fits in the gap and also match the color of your surrounding teeth. Except for you and your dentist, no one will know which teeth are implants.
(3) Reinstate Bite Force: You can bite with more or less the same amount of force that you could have done with your natural teeth mainly because Dental Implants are anchored into your jaw with a titanium post that restores the tooth root. In other tooth replacement options, the tooth is not anchored in place and just sits on the top of the gums. Thus, you do not get the same bite force as you would get with natural teeth.
(4) Keep yourself away from any changes in the shape of your face: Your facial structure is mainly supported by your teeth. With tooth loss, you lose that support, and consequently, it results in a change in your face shape. You start looking older. Dental Implants in Canberra ensure the same support for your face similar to your natural teeth. Thus, you can maintain the original shape of your face
(5) Enables Natural Speech: There is a significant impact on your ability to pronounce words correctly for other tooth replacement options, mainly dentures. You can speak easily and naturally with the Dental Implants in Canberra as they function and feel just like natural teeth.
(6) No Cavities: Artificial Teeth also need to be taken proper care of to keep away bacteria from building up in your mouth which leads to infections. But, Dental Implants in Canberra. With Dental Implants, there is no need to worry about getting cavities a second time.
(7) Easy Maintenance: There is no need to buy any special products to care for or clean the Dental Implants. There is no requirement for Cleansing tablets, adhesives, cups, or flossers. You just need to brush and floss just as you would do with your natural teeth.
(8) Say NO to humiliating Slippage: Patients with Dentures always need to be extra careful while they speak, laugh or eat in public as with dentures, there are high chances that they might slip or shift inside your mouth. But, with Dental Canberra, there is no need to worry as such as they remain firmly anchored in their place. Thus, you will never feel embarrassed in public.
(9) Ensures adequate support to adjoining teeth: Whenever you miss a single tooth, a gap is created in that place. This often causes the teeth on either side of the gap to shift positions, which leads to misalignment. This gap is perfectly filled up by Dental Implants in Canberra allowing you to maintain an even, straight smile.
(10) A permanent solution to Tooth Loss: Repairs or periodic replacements are quite common with other tooth replacement options. But, Dental Implants in Canberra are fabricated to last for a lifetime.
Dental Implant vs Dental Bridges
When compared to Dental Bridges, Dental Implants are a more natural replacement and also more affordable. A Dental Bridge mainly consists of a false tooth (or teeth) that are supported by adjoining teeth that are capped. They are ideal for replacing one, two or three missing teeth.
In Dental Bridges, often two healthy teeth need to be altered which is not at all a suitable way of replacing a missing tooth, unlike Dental Implants. While Dental Implants in Canberra last for the rest of your life, Bridges tend to have shorter lives, of just five to ten years. Thus, Bridges might seem to be more economical in the beginning, but actual,ly Dental Implants cost you less in the long run.
Are you looking for a Tooth Replacement Option? Your first consideration should always be Dental Implants in Canberra. Just schedule a consultation with an expert and get it done quickly and effortlessly.